Right-to-Left and other general improvements.*
Note: This release supports Android, AndroidTV, and FireTV devices.
Right to Left (RTL)
AXIS Android apps now adapt to display Right-to-Left languages, presenting content from right to left. This is also known as mirroring.
Selecting a RTL language results in the app switching to a right to left format. This reorients your layout, text, and graphical content.
The RTL languages supported as part of the 5.1.0 release are Arabic, Hebrew, Kurdish, Persian, and Urdu.
Please note that media playback buttons and media progress indicators are not inverted for RTL languages.
How this will look on Android TV/Fire TV:
How this will look on mobile:
How this will look on tablet:
- Fixed a visual issue with the design gaps on the search page
- Fixed an issue with the CS rows slowing when scrolling the page due to too many assets
- Fixed a bug that caused the missing tiles for P1, S1, S2, T1, T2
- Fixed an issue with locale support for non-region specific locales
- Fixed a bug that caused the Hero carousel memory leak
- Fixed the Linear rows shortcode display
- Fixed the visual issue with the logo positioning on LH2, LFH1
- Fixed issues around Downloads - 4K download type
- Fixed a visual bug that caused the D3 row image truncation
- Fixed a bug on the D1 and D3 rows sizing for episode description
Android TV / Fire TV / Launcher
- Added support for PB2, TB2, TB3, SB2, SB3, H6
- Fixed an issue with the order list formatting for editorial text
- Fixed a bug that caused the H5 carousel looping issues
- Edit profile text field keyboard behavior
- Fixed a bug to correct up navigation for the Search page
- Fixed the D3 episode title
- Fixed an issue that caused fast scrolling
- Fixed an issue around markdown updates
- Fixed a bug to correct the EPG3 display on the Homepage
- Fixed a bug that caused the Virtual keyboard issues with search
- Fixed a bug that caused the D1 crash with specific asset configuration
- Fixed a bug that caused the crash switching between CHD2/CH2 rows