Right to Left, swipe back touch gesture, and other general improvements.*
Note: This release supports iOS, iPadOS, and tvOS devices.
AXIS iOS and tvOS apps now adapt to display Right-to-Left languages, presenting content from right to left. This is also known as mirroring.
Selecting a RTL language results in the app switching to a right to left format. This reorients your layout, text, and graphical content.
The RTL languages supported as part of the 5.1.0 release are Arabic, Hebrew, Kurdish, Persian, and Urdu.
Please note that media playback buttons and media progress indicator are not inverted for RTL languages
How this will look on iOS:
How this will look on tvOS:
Right-to-Left (RTL) swipe back touch gesture
Mobile devices using Right-to-Left languages now support the swipe back screen edge gesture feature. Swiping from right to left across the screen triggers one step back through history.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some users from signing in with their Facebook account
- Fixed a bug that caused playback to pause when a user disconnected their headphones
- Fixed a bug that resulted in assets played from the My Downloads page displaying incorrect resume points and progress bars
- Fixed an issue that removed the left and right arrows on the H5 hero carousel
- Fixed an issue that prevented the ED1 row from respecting vertical spacing rules
- Fixed a bug that automatically selected the previously selected menu item when clicking on the main menu
- Incorrect search result labels will no longer be displayed when the search panel is empty
- Searched characters are now correctly hidden when scrolling through the app
- Fixed the alignment of sub-categories and links in the menu
- Fixed an issue that caused the View All button to appear after only one asset on the U1 row
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented volume changing from working correctly