In-app registration, in-app sign in via email, design alignments, and chain-play.*
Note: This release supports Roku devices.
This release focuses on aligning AXIS with Roku certifications. This includes:
- User in-app registration (new account creation)
- User in-app sign in via email and password
- ED2 row design improvements
- Autoplay/Chain-play feature
Create an AXIS user account by entering your first name, last name, email address, and password (between 6 and 20 characters). After account registration, users are automatically signed in.
Users can sign into their account with their registered email address and password. On sign-in, AXIS checks to see if the device is registered.
Users are logged in, and the last loaded profile is displayed (or master profile if the first login on device). Users remain signed in automatically unless specifically signed out.
ED2 row design
Links are represented within the app, and the More button allows for a full expansion of the contained text.
Text expanded view:
AXIS Chain-play provides automatic playback to users for sequential episode assets. Keeping users engaged, episode after episode, reducing the need for users to manually click and play each time they are ready to watch the next episode in a sequence.
For further information, read our chain-play Help Centre article.
Roku Event Dispatcher (RED)
Backend functionality has been developed to obtain data on Subscription Video on Demand (SVOD) channels that have streamed more than an average of 5 million hours over the last three months.
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from leaving the Rate screen via the Back button
- Fixed a bug that meant some Movie titles were missing on the detail page
- Fixed a bug that displayed an error instead of the Movie detail page
- Fixed a bug that prevented Trailers from being played
- Fixed a bug that caused the app to freeze when opening the Account page
- Fixed a bug around playback entitlement issues