Full screen episode guide, full-width stream view, channel detail page features and Text to Speech support.*
Note: This release supports iOS, iPadOS, and tvOS devices.
This release contains the second part of our Linear implementation for iOS and tvOS applications. This includes:
- The EPG1 Channel guide row with channel schedules throughout a given period (iOS and tvOS)
- The CH1 and CHD1 rows for a full-width stream of a specific channel (iOS only)
- Channel detail page support for showing the details of a specific channel (iOS only)
EPG1 - Channel guide
You can now create an EPG page for your iOS and tvOS applications that supports the EPG1 Channel Guide row. This row can take ingested channels or lists of scheduled content and display it as a fullscreen episode guide.
CH1 - Channel hero
The new CH1 row for iOS allows you to display a full-width stream of a specific channel. This can be added as a hero header on standard category pages, or as a hero header on the Channel detail page as the CHD1 row.
Channel detail page
The Channel detail page for iOS is a landing page for a specific channel. This can be configured with the EPG3, CH2, and CHD2 rows, and headed by a CHD1 row. Note that while the EPG3 and CH2 rows require the operator to provide a channel asset to display a channel schedule, the CHD2 row will always use the same channel as the Channel detail page.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Last Watched assets from appearing in the hamburger menu when using a PIN restricted profile.
- Fixed an issue that stopped the screen from scrolling to the video player at the top of the page when clicking on the CHD2 On Now row on the Channel detail page.