Channel list on now row, channel schedule row, and various fixes to the Roku Reference App.*
Note: This release supports Roku devices.
This release contains the first part of our Linear implementation for Roku. This includes:
- The EPG3 row for showing what's currently airing on a given list of channels
- The CH2 row for showing the upcoming schedule for a specified channel
- TheCHD2 row for showing the upcoming schedule for the channel on the channel detail page
EPG3 - Channel list - On Now
The EPG3 row allows you to display channels, and the current content airing on this channel, as thumbnails. The progress bar and time slot below helps users identify how long the current content has left to air.
CH2 - Channel schedule (16:9)
The CH2row allows you to display the current and future schedules for a single channel. This schedule will extend only as far as the next 24 hours and can only contain a max of 12 items (including on-air). At the end of the row, users can select the View Full Schedule button to see more from this channel.
CHD2 - Channel schedule (16:9)
The CHD2 row is a specific version of the CH2 row for use exclusively on the Channel detail page. While the CH2 row requires the operator to provide a channel asset to display a channel schedule, the CHD2 row will always use the same channel as the Channel detail page.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented sub-menus from displaying correctly
- Fixed some minor visual issues on the language select screen
- Fixed some minor visual issues relating to the B2 row type
- Fixed a bug that sometimes resulted in the user getting stuck on the sign-out page
- Fixed a bug that occasionally prevented the exit button from working correctly