Bottom navigation bar for Android mobile devices.*
Note: This release supports Android-based mobile devices.
This release adds support for a new bottom mobile navigation bar for Android mobile devices, as well as some minor improvements and bug fixes for all Android targets.
Bottom mobile navigation bar
AXIS Reference Apps on Android now supports a bottom navigation bar. This can be used to navigate quickly to other areas of your app such as search, live broadcasts, downloads, or back to the home page.
Menu items displayed on the bottom navigation bar can be configured through the AXIS presentation manager.
- Sign Out option now appearing correctly on Kids profiles
- Fixed a bug that kept the Next Episode button visible, even when the last episode of a series has been watched
- Fixed an issue between the CH2 and CHD2 View Full Schedule button from linking to the EPG page
- Fixed a bug that caused the incorrect asset image type to display on the downloads page
- Fixed some minor visual issues on the EPG page
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevents the H2 row from being displayed
- Fixed a crash issue when going in and out of the item detail page
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused playback to trigger an error message
- Fixed some alignment issues with the DH2 description box
- Improved navigation of H7 row