Bottom navigation bar for mobile, tvOS supports full-width linear stream (CH1 and CHD1 rows).*
Note: This release supports iOS mobile and tvOS devices.
This release contains the following:
- Support for a new bottom navigation bar for iOS mobile devices
- TvOS support of CH1 and CHD1 rows for a full-width stream linear content
- Minor improvements and bug fixes for all iOS targets
Bottom navigation bar (mobile only)
AXIS apps on iOS now support a bottom navigation bar. This feature allows users to navigate quickly to other areas of your app such as search, live broadcasts, downloads, or back to the home page.
Menu items displayed on the bottom navigation bar can be configured through the AXIS presentation manager, read our mobile navigation bar article for more information.
CH1 - Channel Hero
The CH1 row is now supported on tvOS, allowing a full-screen stream display of linear content. This can be added as a hero header on standard category pages, or as a hero header on the Channel Detail page as the CHD1 row.
CHD1 - Channel detail
Using the remote control to swipe up displays channel detail rows for the selected channel. Use the remotes Menu button to dismiss overlay.
On Now info drawer
Using the remote control to swipe down displays the info drawer, showing the On Now content title, the airing times, and two options Details and Full schedule.
iOS and tvOS
- Fixed a Chromecast sound control issue
- Resolved the top navigation updating issue
- Resolved the next episode playback issue
- Fixed a CHD2 Channel detail page freezing issue
- Fixed an app language issue