Cross-platform resume points, accessibility improvements, and general improvements.
Note: This release supports Android, AndroidTV, and FireTV devices.
This release contains improvements for Android devices, including cross-platform resume points, accessibility modifications, and general improvements.
Cross-platform resume points
User resume points for your video content are now consistent across all platforms. We have also implemented better resume points saving to ensure video playback resumes correctly and accurately across your devices.
On mobile, we've repositioned the Sign in with Facebook button found on the Sign in page.
- Modified the color of the home bar
- Fixed an issue when opening the app for the first time, the Chromecast icon displayed in the incorrect place
- Fixed an issue with the closed hamburger menu when scrolling up and down
- Modified the color of the system bar on the Channel detail page
- Fixed an issue that caused the app when offline, to try and load the EPG page
- Fixed an issue for Anonymous users casting streams
Android TV and FireTV
- Fixed an issue that meant no events were dispatched when returning to the Item detail view when watching a video
- Resolved an issue around incorrect payload structure and analytics
- Fixed an issue that caused the episode list of seasons to be shown incorrectly
- Fixed an issue when enabling parental lock
- Fixed an issue that caused H6 rows to be skipped when scrolling down a page
- Fixed an issue that caused the ED1 row to lose focus
- Fixed an issue that caused the focus to skip down when selecting any button or filter on a list detail page
- Fixed an issue when opening the hamburger menu, the focus was not on the first menu item
- Fixed a sound issue when switching between tabs on the Homepage and CHD1 row
- Modified the top bar items layout for anonymous users
- Resolved a playback position issue for authenticated users starting the cast