Cross-platform resume points, accessibility improvements.*
Note: This release supports iOS, iPadOS, and tvOS devices.
This release contains improvements for iOS, tvOS, and iPadOS applications, including cross-platform resume points, Right-to-Left swipe back touch gestures, and accessibility modifications.
Cross-platform resume points
User resume points for video content are now consistent across all platforms. We have also implemented better resume points saving to ensure video playback resumes correctly and accurately across your devices.
For iOS and iPadOS, we've repositioned the Sign in with Facebook button and improved the contrast of the Done button, both found on the Sign in page.
- Fixed a bug that meant the app crashed when switching between bottom nav bar folders after login or search
- Fixed the list detail LH/LFH rows types to display logo image instead of badge image
- Fixed an issue that prevented the cursor from displaying in the search field
- Fixed an issue to correctly display progress in TV show episodes overview
- Fixed voice input on the Search page
- Fixed the Search bar keyboard on the Profile page
- Fixed the main menu focus when returning from the searched item detail
- Fixed the incorrect action when selecting View full schedule tile with custom URL
- Fixed an issue around the Add bookmark button
- Fixed an issue that caused the Accounts page to freeze when quickly navigating through the page before loading rows
- Fixed an issue around the display of the Account is locked message
- Fixed an issue that caused the app to crash when navigating to the Search page
- Resolved an issue around incorrect analytics conf values
- Fixed the Text title for List Detail LH1, LH2, LFH1, and LFH2 rows