Improved performance for older Roku devices, and general bug fixes.*
Note: This release supports Roku devices.
This release contains improved performance for some older Roku devices.
Improved performance for older Roku devices
For CH1 and CHD1 rows, we have disabled autoplay on the Roku Streaming Stick (Briscoe 3600X), Roku Express (Littlefield 3700X), and Roku Express+ (Littlefield 3710X) devices to improve performance and usability.
- EPG1 - fixed a bug that displayed a progress bar on a live broadcast item
- EPG1 - changed midnight time format from 0:00 to 00:00
- Channel detail page - fixed a bug that hid the live channel when scrolling through rows.
- CHD1 - Clicking on the Details button now opens the Item detail page instead of the Item detail overlay
- Fixed a bug where the Play button was overlapped with titles on the Watch History page
- EPG1 - an error message is now displayed when a user attempts an action after a connection is lost
- Improved visibility on the language confirmation screen
- CHD1 - fixed a bug that prevented player controls from hiding after 4 seconds without interaction