Cross-platform parity improvements for resume points and Continue watching, accessibility improvements, various bug fixes.*
Note: This release supports responsive web and webTV apps (including Samsung Tizen, LG webOS, and Xbox One).
This release contains improvements for web applications, including cross-platform enhancements for resume points and Continue watching functionality.
Cross-platform parity improvements
We've made further parity improvements, ensuring up to date Continue watching items and resume point progress indicators display across devices for logged-in users. To improve the playback experience, we've increased the frequency in which the Continue watching row information saves.
- The keyboard focus is now automatically moved onto the PIN dialog window when it appears
- Users can now navigate to the Show password icon and toggle between masking and unmasking the characters within the password field
- Fixed an accessibility issue with the Account page not being editable for restricted profiles (Firefox)
- Fixed an accessibility issue when using the keyboard for restricted profiles and the PIN dialog window (Safari)
- Resolved an issue that caused the menu to flash after tapping the three dots menu overflow icon
- Fixed an accessibility issue that occurred for users signed in with parental lock enabled when canceling out of the PIN dialog window
- Fixed a focus issue with the PIN dialog window (mobile Safari)
- Fixed a playback error message issue for VOD content
- Fixed a bug that prevented app language change
- Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash displaying Service unavailable error
- Fixed a bug that caused error messages when signing out
- Fixed a bug that occurred when navigating to a featured show