Cross-platform parity improvements for resume points and Continue watching, accessibility improvements, OS support updates, various bug fixes.*
Note: This release supports iOS, iPadOS, and tvOS devices.
This release contains improvements for iOS and tvOS applications, including cross-platform enhancements for resume points and Continue watching functionality.
Cross-platform parity improvements
We've made further parity improvements, ensuring up to date Continue watching items and resume point progress indicators display across devices for logged-in users. To improve the playback experience, we've increased the frequency in which the Continue watching row information saves.
We've been working on enhancing several aspects of accessibility, including navigation using a physical keyboard for iPadOS, in line with Apple's improved iPadOS 13.4 support. The keyboard accessibility enhancements include:
- Users can now navigate to and select menu links using the keyboard
- The default focus is now on the newly loaded page once selected
- On an Item detail page, users can focus on and expand asset title description elements (iPadOS 13.4 or higher)
- For iOS and iPad OS, users can change their password and reset PIN functions using the keyboard, to manage account security and parental controls
With the recent release of iOS 14, we no longer support reference apps using iOS 11. We currently support reference apps using iOS, iPadOS, and tvOS versions 12, 13, and 14.
iOS and iPadOS
- Fixed a keyboard accessibility bug that occurred on EPG pages; the default focus is now on the first interactive element on the page body instead of the back arrow.
- Fixed an issue with the Download page layout after watching a downloaded asset
- Fixed an issue with the CH(D)1 row when a channel is not airing
- Fixed an incorrect resume point CTA (button) name for TV shows
- Fixed a keyboard accessibility bug that occurred on List detail and Featured list detail pages; the default focus is now on the first interactive element on the page body instead of the back arrow
- Fixed a scroll positioning issue upon screen rotation.
- Fixed the incorrect image size for U4 rows
- Fixed an AXIS app crashing issue that occurred after adding and removing Bookmarked assets, then navigating to the profile page