Cross-platform parity improvements for resume points and Continue watching, accessibility improvements, longer list support, various bug fixes.*
Note: This release supports Android, AndroidTV, and FireTV devices.
This release contains improvements for Android applications, including cross-platform enhancements for resume points and Continue watching functionality.
Cross-platform parity improvements
We've made further parity improvements, ensuring up to date Continue watching resume point progress indicators display across devices for logged-in users.
We've been working on enhancing several aspects of accessibility, including navigation using a physical keyboard for mobiles and tablets, including:
- Users can now utilize the keyboard to search for content easily; this includes typing the desired search criteria, using the Enter key to search, and tabbing between focused elements.
- Full keyboard navigation support for the My Downloads page; users can now interact with all UI elements found on the page.
Longer list support
Lists with over 250 assets displayed on Continuous scroll rows are now fully supported across Android devices.
- Fixed a service error issue that occurred when opening asset Item detail overlays
Android mobile and tablet
- Fixed various accessibility issues when using the keyboard to search
- Fixed a focusing issue that occurred when using the keyboard to navigate around the Downloads page with Voice over enabled
- Fixed an issue around the inability to delete downloaded assets with Voice over enabled
- Resolved a focussing issue that occurred when changing the account password and resetting the account PIN
- Fixed an issue that caused the app to crash when opening a Featured movie page
- Fixed focusing issues on the Account page
AndroidTV and FireTV
- Fixed a focusing issue that occurred when selecting Back to top CTA on a List page
- Fixed an issue that occurred when navigating away from search
- Fixed an issue with submenus without a destination URL