List sorting, new SC1 Competitions row, asset metadata enhancements, Rocket API enhancements, bug fixes, patch release 9.1.1.*
Note: This release is for the AXIS Platform (Presentation Manager and APIs.) This release supports further sports content in AXIS. The supported Reference App release is 6.2 (Jan '21) for web, iOS, and Android.
This release contains improvements to list sorting and filtering, enhancements to Presentation Manager performance, asset metadata, Rocket APIs, general security, and bug fixes.
Enhanced sorting of lists
Following on from the addition of the new asset fields Event Start Date, Event End Date, and Sequence Number in the AXIS 9.0 release, we're introducing the ability to sort lists of assets by Event Start Date, Event End Date, and Sequence Number via the list rules editor.
New sports SC1 Competition row
|Page region||Row||Row details|
Introducing a new SC1 Competition (1:1) row type for the Confederation details page that lists Competitions belonging to a Confederation. This row displays a 1:1 square or logo inside a circle with the row title, tagline, optional asset title, and Year/Season information.
For more information, read our sports rows article.
Asset metadata enhancements
In the AXIS 9.0 release, we introduced several new sports asset types along with new asset fields. Expanding on this, we've added the new sport and Sequence Number fields to existing sport asset types, see table below for details:
|Asset field||Applicable asset type|
Note: Sport and Sequence Number asset fields are now present for asset types marked with an * as part of the AXIS 9.1 release.
AXIS Services query-only SQL database
AXIS Services now use a newly implemented SQL database for many queries. The performance of asset read operations in the back-office has been significantly optimized, which means, among other things, faster loading times of the Presentation Manager catalog, and improved content ingestion performance.
Rocket API filter by relations
Filter the returned assets by relations using the Rocket API endpoint for
getList that contains a new query string parameter
Confederation detail page row modifications
We've made some changes to the available body row types for the Confederation detail page. We've added the STV3, SC1, ST1 rows and removed the STV2 row.
Asset fields added to Rocket API
We're exposing the new asset fields in the Rocket API
ItemSummary type, they are now returned for list row templates:
Improved documentation of getItemRelatedList Rocket API endpoint
We've improved the Rocket API documentation of endpoint getItemRelatedList. This particular endpoint returns "similar" content based on a custom algorithm in ISL.
Documentation details the following:
- What does the endpoint return?
- Which rows does the endpoint support?
- Does the endpoint use asset relations?
- Fixed an issue with custom fields and Classification metadata
- Fixed a scrolling issue that occurred when manually adding assets to lists
- Fixed an issue with the calendar date picker and time selectors
- Fixed an issue with erasing the time entered in a 12h format
- Fixed a variants issue with setting recurrence during particular hours
- Fixed an issue with menu icon editing
- Fixed an issue with the Assets tab and the Items selection dropdown
- Fixed an issue with selecting the Stage asset type in list rules
- Fixed an issue relating to the Competition and Event Year Start date validation
- Fixed an issue that occurred when saving Start and End dates if only time is entered
- Fixed an issue that incorrectly modified the value of Event Start/End dates before saving
- Fixed a vulnerability allowing the potential attacker to perform a cross-site scripting attack in Presentation Manager
- Fixed an issue relating to Offer instantiation
- Minor performance improvements, especially to endpoints returning lists of assets
- Fixed an issue with the missing Add Group button, now displaying again in the sub-menu management
The initial population of the new back-office read-optimized database introduced in 9.1 has been made faster