New SC1 Sports row, stage selector for the ST3 row, accessibility improvements, and general bug fixes.*
Note: This release supports responsive web and webTV apps (including Samsung Tizen, LG webOS, and Xbox One).
New SC1 Sports row, stage selector for the ST3 row, accessibility improvements, and general bug fixes.
New SC1 sports Competition row
Introducing a new SC1 Competition (1:1) row type for the Confederation details page that lists Competitions belonging to a Confederation. This row displays a 1:1 logo image inside a circle, along with a row title, tagline, optional asset title and badge, and year/season information.
- Displaying a limited number of visible tiles, select the Show more button to view additional assets
- This row supports OOTB analytics for user behavior tracking and Right-to-Left languages
ST3 row stages selector feature
We've enhanced the ST3 row (released in 6.0) by adding a stage selector filter, situated below the row title, helping users to easily navigate to events within a specific stage.
Page titles update
For users with the Voice Over functionality enabled, this release ensures that the page title is read out to the user, aiding navigation upon opening a page, e.g., My account page or Watch page.
Heading hierarchy review
We've ensured headings, e.g., H1 (page title), H2 (section), H3 (sub-section), etc., are now following a logical order, presenting a clear structure and aiding navigation when using Voice Over technology.
Global control keys no longer conflict with the default browser keys when viewing the embedded video player within a generic AXIS page (not in full-screen view). For example, up/down keys for scrolling the browser's page will not accidentally trigger the volume control of any asset playing within an embedded player. Keyboard interaction for player controls is allowed only while these controls are in focus.
- Fixed a bug with Voice Over which read out an incorrect number of assets in a list (Google Chrome)
- Fixed a bug with Voice Over which read out an incorrect number of assets in a list for the H5 row (Google Chrome)
- Fixed a bug with Voice Over which read out incorrect primary navigation items
- Fixed a bug with Voice Over which did not read the number of assets in a list
- Fixed a focussing issue when opening a new page
- Fixed a bug that prevented submenus from opening (Google Chrome)
- Fixed a bug with the image wallpaper of the next episode
- Fixed an analytics bug
- Fixed blocker issues raised by SonarQube