Notes field for lists and links, security enhancements, bug fixes.*
Note: This release is for the AXIS platform (Presentation Manager and APIs.)
This release for the AXIS Platform (Presentation Manager and APIs) delivers further UX enhancements for operators. It also introduces security improvements and efficiency-driven architecture changes.
Use the links below to jump to a specific section to find out more.
Notes fields for lists and links
We’ve added a notes field to the Lists and Links pages, where operators can add, view, and edit information about a list or a link asset. With the relevant context available at the click of a button, editors can get up and running quickly when curating content.
Any Date link renamed to Add Timeframe
We’ve re-labelled the date/time parameter setting across Presentation Manager from Any Date to Add Timeframe.
This is the first visible change from several in-progress updates – including replacing older library components – that will improve the user experience when setting up schedules in Presentation Manager.
Learn more about setting up variant scheduling.
List rules for live events display
We’ve made some updates that mean it’s now easier to schedule the display of upcoming events.
A new list rule parameter lets you generate a list of upcoming events based on the number of hours (or days) in which events are due to start.
The Now and Limited to option for the Event Start Date parameter allows you to define a window within which events are shown as Upcoming in your apps.
As part of a phased approach to the implementation of SSO, we’ve made a number of security improvements aimed at delivering a better log-in experience for users.
- Redis SSL+ Auth support
Rocket, ISL and Slingshot now support SSL and authentication when connecting to Redis.
- Redis TLS and authentication
We’ve enabled TLS protocol for communication between Redis server and clients. Clients now need to use a token to authenticate on a server.
- Multiple client domain certificates
External client domain certificates can now be used for network endpoints, supporting those customers with multiple HTTPS certificates installed within an AWS account.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in fields being compressed when the list rule option Defined Date and Time is selected.
- Fixed an issue where an ambiguous error message was displayed when saving a list rule for an Event Start or End Date with the parameter Now or Limited to but with no value set.
- Fixed a bug that caused a misalignment of variant text in Firefox browsers when creating a new page.
- Fixed a bug that caused inconsistent error messages when entering Rental offer values under a Global offer.
- Fixed an issue that caused long segmentation tag labels to overlap onto the image preview.
- Fixed a bug that caused lists attached to different row variants to appear merged in the list preview when a variant is selected.
- Fixed a tooltip that incorrectly suggested that the External ID field for a segmentation tag must not contain ASCII characters.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Duplicate/Remove options on a page variant tile from being displayed when the dropdown was selected.
- Fixed a workflow bug that caused a failure error message to be displayed in certain circumstances when saving a newly created link.
- Fixed a bug that meant the Rental offer Revenue Share % wasn’t being accurately converted to a $ value.
- Fixed a bug that permitted null or 0 values in the mandatory Rental Duration field when adding a new Rental offer.